Check In Time: 2:00pm
Check Out time: 12:00nn
Dinner - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Lunch - 12:00 nn to 2:00 pm
Breakfast - 7:00 am to 9:00 am
Check In and Out Policy
- Check in and check out time shall be strictly implemented. Check in time is 14:00 and check out time is 12:00.
- The resort will be asking for an Incidental Deposit of P1000.00 upon check in which will be refunded upon check out if there will be no incurred property damages, violations and/or lost key (P650.00) during the stay of the guest.
- Meal cycle will be Dinner, Breakfast then Lunch upon check out.
- If the guests come in later than the check in time, check out time must still be strictly implemented.
- Guests who checked in between 00:00 to 06:00 will be charged for an overnight rate.
- Day tour rate will apply from 06:00 to 18:00 only. An overnight rate shall be charged when the guests checked out beyond 18:00. Should the guests prefer to have dinner at the resort, they must advise the staff by 16:00 and will be allowed to stay until 21:00 only. If they rented a room, they must still vacate the room at 18:00 before they have their dinner.
- Late check out is until 14:00 ONLY, provided, the room will not be used by any incoming guests. Guests must check out and vacate the room before taking their lunch at the Main Pavilion. If the guests wish to stay at the resort after the check out time, Day Tour rate shall be charged accordingly.
- Early check in is complimentary after 06:00. Subject to room availability.
- Holding period of pencil booked and verbally confirmed guests will be until 16:00 ONLY unless the guest confirmed via phone call of their arrival time.
- The housekeeping staffs will be responsible for bringing the guests in to their rooms and double checking the rooms upon check out.
- Guests may settle their bills with the Cashier from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Pavilion and Bar Policy
- Meal Times are as follows: Breakfast - 07:00 to 09:00; Lunch - 12:00 to 14:00; Dinner - 19:00 to 21:00
- Cancellation of ala carte meals must be made at least 2 hours before the meal time. The guests shall be charged accordingly when the cancellation is made when the meal has already been prepared.
- The Pavilion and Bar is open from 07:00 to 21:00 from Sunday to Thursday and 07:00 to 22:00 from Friday to Saturday. Last ala carte order will be at 20:00 from Sunday to Thursday and 21:00 from Friday to Saturday.
Senior Citizen 20% Discount
As required by law, the discount is allowed based on the applicable regular and holiday rates. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided herein, whichever is higher. (R.A. No. 9994)
Without the Senior Citizen ID, REGULAR RATES SHALL APPLY.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. Additional SURCHARGE WILL APPLY during regular holidays.
We accept Credit Card transactions at the Main Resort.
- Bancas are available for fishing, beach hopping, and snorkeling upon request. The resort will coordinate with the local contractors for the schedule. Rates vary per boat and the number of passengers.
- Jet skis, banana boats, parasailing, flying fish, and kayaks are available for hire on a time charge basis. Bookings can be made at the resort.
Bringing in of outside food, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the Main
Resort. Corkages shall apply accordingly.
- Once booked, this trip is NON-REFUNDABLE and NO CANCELLATION.
- Mutual Force Majeure - defined as predicted weather condition being typhoon signal #1 to be
raised or has beed raised covering the National Capital Region and Region 4A. In which case,
a postponement is allowed without penalty. If the client is not able to reschedule for available
dates proposed by the resort, the reservation fee will not be refundable.
For other house rules such as pets, corkage fees, curfews etc. please visit our website at